EduAPPLE - Interactive Teaching Tool for Apple Tree Crown Formation
- Windows 32bit: EduApple_0_4_win32.zip - Extract archive to your local drive and run EduApple.exe
- Windows 64bit: EduApple_0_1_win64.zip - Extract archive to your local drive and run EduApple.exe
- Linux 64bit: EduApple_0_1_nix64.zip
The application has been tested on Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), and Linux (64 bit)
Tested GPUs: NVidia Geforce 780 Ti and NVidia Geforce 770
- Windows 8 (64 bit version) or Linux (64 bit version)
- Decent graphics card with OpenGL 3.3 and OpenCL 1.1-1.2
- Usable OpenCL implementation must be installed! OpenCL support is usually included in the latest GPU drivers.
Kolmanič, Simon, Stanislav Tojnko, Tatjana Unuk, and Štefan Kohek. "The computer‐aided teaching of apple tree pruning and training." Computer Applications in Engineering Education (2017).
Strnad, Damjan, and Štefan Kohek. "Novel discrete differential evolution methods for virtual tree pruning optimization." Soft Computing 21, no. 4 (2017): 981-993.
- Kohek, Štefan, Nikola Guid, Stanislav Tojnko, Tatjana Unuk, and Simon Kolmanič. "EduAPPLE: Interactive teaching tool for apple tree crown formation." HortTechnology 25, no. 2 (2015): 238-246.
- First published version.